Category: Protein -
The leader in the development and application of peptide/protein modification technology, providing you with more than 300 types of modifications such as phosphorylation, acetylation, and methylation.
Histones are the proteins that neatly condense and package DNA into chromosomes. Modification of histones is an important post-translational process that plays a key role in gene expression by altering chromatin structure or by recruiting histone modifiers to influence gene expression. Different types of histone modifications affect different processes in cells, such as activation/inactivation of transcription, chromosomal packaging, DNA damage and DNA repair. As a domestic professional peptide synthesis supplier, we provide a variety of modified histone catalog products (such as the table in the lower right corner). Custom synthesis of modified histones, from μg to g, up to 99% purity, or according to your requirements.
● Small molecule modification of histones such as methylation, acetylation, and phosphorylation;
● Ubiquitin or ubiquitin-like modification of histones;
● Multi-site, multivalent or specially modified histones;
● Modified histone cross-linking probes;
● Special labeling of modified histones, including local or site-specific isotope, site-specific fluorescence and biotin labels.